What is the Book of Lists? The Book is the definitive resource guide for professionals and includes more than 30 lists from a variety of industries. Individual lists are compiled and published throughout the year as Featured Lists in each South Sound BIZ print edition. This data is updated as changes occur throughout the year.
The Book contains thousands of valuable contact listings for the individual leaders of local business units and organizations. It is an valuable resource for executives and anyone searching for deeper, more relevant information about our region's leading businesses and organizations.
The printed Book of Lists is included with a paid subscription to South Sound BIZ. You can purchase and download all or selected electronic updated list(s) as HTML, MS Excel or PDF from our Data Bank.
Book of Lists is an Indispensable Resource:
- Prospect for new customers
- Reduce your sales cycle by qualifying sales leads
- Expand your job and career search
- Know what your competition is doing / changing
- Create business allies and partnerships
- Create strategic goals and directives based on industry leaders
- Enhance your marketing database
- Generate sales leads
- Prospect for companies to merge with, buy out, or sell to
- Research companies across and within specific industries