Mar 13, 201805:41 PMBlog
Thurston County REALTORS Awards Announced
The Thurston County REALTORS Association recently awarded nine standout realtors, affiliates, and partners for their performance in real estate. The awards were given as part of the Affiliate Showcase & REALTOR® Awards Membership luncheon, which was held on March 9, 2018 at Indian Summer Golf & Country Club in Olympia.
This year, Tonia DeBeaux, a broker with John L. Scott in Lacey won the top “REALTOR® of the Year” award. Jerry Wilkins, co-chair of the association’s awards committee, and the presenter of the award, made a statement about DeBeaux.
“Tonia has served on various realtor committees at the national, state and local levels while also serving in local community service organizations,” Wilkins stated. “Our association members have benefited greatly from Tonia’s strong commitment and service on our education committee where she has championed and arranged for new classes to ensure the best educational opportunities are available for our members’ professional development.”
Other Affiliate Showcase & REALTOR® Awards:
- Citizen of the Year: Michelle Wickett, Axia Home Loans
- TCRA Community Service Award: Rae Anne Toth, Keller Williams Realty South Sound
- Partnership of the Year: Martin McElliott, ThurstonTalk
- Long Time REALTOR Spirit Award: Phil Harlan, Keller Williams Realty South Sound
- Affiliate of the Year: Jennifer Lane and Becca Heyl, Stewart Title and Escrow
- REALTOR® Special Achievement: Ed Kunkel, RE/MAX Professionals
President’s Award: Beverly Vincent, association executive, Thurston County REALTORS® Association