Oct 4, 201704:25 PMBlog
Kitsap Bank announces 2017 edg3 FUND finalists
Foodies and locavores will be interested in this year’s finalists in the fourth annual edg3 FUND Small Business Competition, held by Kitsap Bank.
The five companies, chosen in part by a public vote, are:
- Bushel & Barrel Ciderhouse in Poulsbo
- Home Made Café in Port Orchard
- Morel Compass Mushrooms & Company in Port Angeles
- Set & Drift Shellfish in Port Ludlow
- SpringRain Farm & Orchard in Chimacum.
“We were very impressed with the caliber of businesses represented in our semifinalist grouping,” stated Tony George, Kitsap Bank’s president and COO. “Their commitment to bettering their communities is truly inspirational.”
The quintet of businesses will move on to compete in the final phase of the competition — edg3 FUND Live — on Thursday, Nov. 16. There, the finalists will present their pitches before a live audience and an independent panel of judges. The winner of the competition will be awarded $20,000.