Published and distributed to paid subscribers with the last print Business Examiner issue of each year. It is also distributed to attendees of the annual Who's Who launch party networking events held each January.
What is the Book of Lists? The Book is the definitive resource guide for professionals and includes more than 75 lists from a variety of industries. Individual lists are compiled and published throughout the year as Featured Lists in each Business Examiner print edition. This data is updated as changes occur throughout the year.
The Book contains thousands of valuable contact listings for the individual leaders of local business units and organizations. It is an valuable resource for executives and anyone searching for deeper, more relevant information about our region's leading businesses and organizations.
The printed Book is included with a paid subscription to Business Examiner. Purchase and download of all or selected electronic updated list(s) as HTML, MS Excel or PDF from our Data Bank.
Book of Lists is an Indispensable Resource:
- Prospect for new customers
- Reduce your sales cycle by qualifying sales leads
- Expand your job and career search
- Know what your competition is doing / changing
- Create business allies and partnerships
- Create strategic goals and directives based on industry leaders
- Enhance your marketing database
- Generate sales leads
- Prospect for companies to merge with, buy out, or sell to
- Research companies across and within specific industries
- Match your service or products to these companies
- Access the Cloud up to 66 times faster than DSL and T1 with Comcast Business Class Internet. With our flexible business solutions, businesses can quickly scale bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps. It’s cost-effective, too. Don’t wait. See how much you could save over the phone company when you switch to Comcast Business Class. Local Puget Sound account executives are available to meet with you on your schedule. Visit business.comcast.com for more information.