Book of Lists
Published and distributed to paid subscribers with the last print Business Examiner issue of each year. It is also distributed to attendees of the annualWho's Who launch party networking events held each January. Sponsored by ComcastBusiness Class.
What is the Book of Lists? The Book is the definitive resource guide for professionals and includes more than 75 lists from a variety of industries. Individual lists are compiled and published throughout the year as Featured Lists in each Business Examiner print edition. This data is updated as changes occur throughout the year.
The Book contains thousands of valuable contact listings for the individual leaders of local business units and organizations. It is an valuable resource for executives and anyone searching for deeper, more relevant information about our region's leading businesses and organizations.
The printed Book is included with a paid subscription to Business Examiner. Purchase and download of all or selected electronic updated list(s) as HTML, MS Excel or PDF from our Data Bank.
Book of Lists is an Indispensable Resource:
- Prospect for new customers
- Reduce your sales cycle by qualifying sales leads
- Expand your job and career search
- Know what your competition is doing / changing
- Create business allies and partnerships
- Create strategic goals and directives based on industry leaders
- Enhance your marketing database
- Generate sales leads
- Prospect for companies to merge with, buy out, or sell to
- Research companies across and within specific industries
- Match your service or products to these companies
- Comcast Business Class says "Say goodbye to expensive phone company plans. Get unlimited long distance to anywhere in the country with savings you can put back into your pocket with business telephone service from Comcast. Comcast Business Services can help maximize your productivity with Internet speeds up to 100 Mbps using our reliable, fiber-optic network. Our local Puget Sound account executives are available on your schedule to customize a plan just for you".