Congratulations to the 2013 class of 40 Under Forty!
William Behl United Way leadership, USAF/JBLM
Myron Bernard Tacoma Youth for Christ, Tacoma
Lynnette Buffington Tacoma-PC Chamber
Jim Cooper TOGETHER! Lacey
Ali Criss CFP Financial Insights, Tacoma
Sarah Cutting Exit 133 LLC, Tacoma
Keith Dashofy Milgard Manufacturing, Fife
David Devine Columbia Bank, Tacoma
Lisa Doyle RN, Cay Care, Puyallup
JD Elquist Feather & Oar, Tacoma
Amy Evans Bon Lemon, Olympia
Deirdre Evans CFRE, Development Consultant
James Evans Gordon Thomas Honeywell, Tacoma
Jennifer Fellinger St. Martin's University, Lacey
Sweet Pea Flaherty King's Books, Tacoma
Jennie Foglia-Jones Port of Olympia, Olympia
Chris Gibeault Integra Realty Resources
Chris Inverso Columbia Bank, Kent
Steve James Daffodil Festival, Puyallup
Matthew Jones Foundations of MultiCare, Tacoma
Brian Kampbell FLS Financial Group LLC, Fife
Brianne Kampbell attorney, Kampbell, Andrews & Arbenz, Tacoma
Anne Kerker Dir. of HR, Burkhart Dental Supply, Tacoma
Veronica Larson Korean Women's Association, Tacoma
Michelle Lee Extreme Auto Spa & Line-X of Olympia
Stephanie McCallum Community Volunteer, Tacoma
Dave Newkirk client development manager, BCRA, Tacoma
Krista O'Byrne owner, Capital Electric & Hoopla Events, Olympia
Crissy Pagulayan lead account mgr, Rusty George Creative, Tacoma
Aaron Palmer VP of lending, Twin Star Credit Union, Olympia
Lisa Patterson editor-in-chief, Premier Media Group, Tacoma
Ben Schafer owner, Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning, Tacoma
Heather Schiro-Sturn president, Schiro Financial, Fircrest
Bethany Sexton VP revenue cycle, MultiCare Health System
Matt Smith president, Rush Companies, Gig Harbor
Kristi Stickland WA Health Benefit Exchange, Olympia
Matthew Stickle executive chef, Hotel Murano, Tacoma
Farra Vargas outreach manager, Puget Sound Energy, Olympia
Kurt Wilson COO, SoundBuilt Homes, Puyallup
Kyle Wnuk chef/co-owner, MARROW Inc., Tacoma
Adam Ydstie co-owner, The Warehouse, Tacoma
ABOUT THE PROGRAM - Business Examiner Media Group's 40 Under Forty program recognizes outstanding South Sound business and community leaders under the age of 40. Each class of 40 Under Forty represents the diversity and excellence of the South Sound and includes those who have made great accomplishments and significant contributions to their businesses, industries and communities. An alumni panel reviews the candidates to provide direction in the selection of the 40. Nominations for the 2014 40 Under Forty event can be submited here.
ELIGIBILITY- Nominees/applicants must be under the age of 40 on August 1, 2013. Nominees/Applicants must work in Pierce, Thurston or South King Counties.
- Phillips Wesch Burgess PLLC - The foundation of our firm is to provide expert service with integrity and a high standard of excellence. Our commitment is to provide skilled, client-focused legal services managing each case with meticulous care and attention. We recognize that ongoing client relationships based on trust and a true partnership is the best way to deliver value and favorable results.
- Access the Cloud up to 66 times faster than DSL and T1 with Comcast Business Class Internet. With our flexible business solutions, businesses can quickly scale bandwidth from 1Mbps to 10Gbps. It’s cost-effective, too. Don’t wait. See how much you could save over the phone company when you switch to Comcast Business Class. Local Puget Sound account executives are available to meet with you on your schedule. Visit business.comcast.com for more information.
- Treat your family to a special day at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. Where else can you see seahorses and sharks, peacocks and penguins, wolves and walrus, all in one place? The 29-acre Zoo is large enough to offer an awesome array of animals yet small enough to let you get really close to them. Our keepers often roam the grounds, taking animals on strolls so you can see them up close. Who knows? You might run into a lynx on your way to see the polar bears!
- Heritage Bank has been creating financial solutions for the needs of our neighbors since 1927. We are known as the "quality bank" because our staff works together as a team, focused on building lasting relationships to help customers reach their financial goals. We are dedicated to exceeding customers' expectations. Combine this with a devoted focus on giving back to the communities through contributions and staff volunteer efforts, and you have exactly what customers and communities deserve from their local bank.
- A.C.T. Video Productions has been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1989. We specialize in meeting your particular needs. Whether it ranges from corporate, educational, broadcast, promotional, legal or all things in between.