Planning for the 4th Annual Executive Golf League in 2014 is under way! We are working on selecting courses and securing dates. Check back often for more information.
Sign up early and get $250 off the regular golf fee. Deadline 12/31/13
Refer someone who signs up and get $100 off your regular golf fee. Deadline 8/1/14
ABOUT THE PROGRAM - You and your company have the opportunity to participate in this 6-week networking experience with other local business leaders and decision makers.
• Play 9 holes for the first 5 weeks. (Shotgun at 4 p.m., except week 2 will be 5 p.m. Range will be open at 3 p.m.)
• Play 18 holes the final week (Shotgun at 1 p.m. at Chambers Bay)
• Dinner, drinks and networking in the clubhouse after golf each night.
• The format is a best ball scramble.
• Foursomes will be rotated each week for best networking.
Space is limited. Drop in options available. -- call 253-404-0891 for details.
What if I'm not available the whole 6 weeks? We realize that not everyone will be able to attend all 6 events, if you are a league member and find yourself unavailable to play on a given day, just contact us and let us could either send a sub of your choosing or ask us to find one for you.
Week 1: September 5th, 2013 The Home Course, in DuPont
Congratulations Week 1 Winners: Heritage, Adolfson & Peterson, Cornerstone & Auburn VW 2!
KPN winner Al Lynden from Chuckals.
Week 2: September 12th, 2013 Washington National, in Auburn
Congratulations Week 2 Winners: Adolfson & Peterson, Carlile, Morgan Stanley, & Chambers Bay!
KPN winner Brett Meade from Albers & Company.
Week 3: September 19th, 2013 Indian Summer, in Olympia
Congratulations Week 3 Winners: Excel Puget Sound, Codesmart, & Witt!
KPN winner Rhonda from Carlile. Longest Drive was Marc from AP Construction
Week 4: September 26th, 2013 Oakbrook, in Lakewood
Congratulations Week 4 Winners: Heritage Banker and Heritage Guest (Premier Media Group), Cornerstone, Signs By Tomorrow
Week 5: October 3rd, 2013 Salish Cliffs, in Shelton
Congratulations Week 5 Winners: AP Construction, LaborWorks, Alliance, Tags
Week 6: October 10th, 2013 Chamber's Bay, in University Place
Congratulations Week 6 Winners: Heritage Bank & Guests
KPN winner Krause.
- Heritage Bank has been creating financial solutions for the needs of our neighbors since 1927. We are known as the "quality bank" because our staff works together as a team, focused on building lasting relationships to help customers reach their financial goals. We are dedicated to exceeding customers' expectations. Combine this with a devoted focus on giving back to the communities through contributions and staff volunteer efforts, and you have exactly what customers and communities deserve from their local bank.